Clinical Statistical Programmer
- Co-ordinate the creation of analysis dataset specifications
- Co-ordinate the programming of analysis datasets, using specific SAS macros.
- Co-ordinate the production of tables, listings & figures
- Quality Control of project deliverables
- Set & maintain professional programming standards
- Maintain & archive program documentation - both electronic & paper - in an appropriate manner
- Maintain professional programming standards
- BSc, MSc or equivalent by working experience
- 2 to 5 years of relevant clinical trial SAS experience preferably in a similar role
- Proficient SAS programming skills with mastery of SAS/STAT SAS/BASE, SAS Studio, SAS macro language. SAS/GRAPH is a nice to have.
- Capacity to interface with clinicians, statisticians and data managers as statistical programmer in charge of a clinical trial.
- Good knowledge of statistical approaches applied in cancer clinical trials with a focus on survival analysis techniques.
- Capacity to work independently or under the guidance of a senior programmer.
- Knowledge and practice of CDISC SDTM and ADaM data standards.
- Ability to work complying to the company programming SOPs, data standards and macro library as well as capacity to develop project specific code independently under company SOPs.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize project work
- Good organization skills
- Creative and innovative, able to adapt to dynamic environment
- Good verbal and written English skills