Internship for our Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
Business & Decision Life Sciences is regularly looking for interns in their offices in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert (Brussels). You will have the possibility to develop yourself in our CRO and be involved in Clinical Data Management and Statistical Projects for our international customers. You will also have the chance to be trained on CDISC standards, a strong asset today in the world of clinical data.
Depending on your background and expectations, you will have the possibility to develop yourself in those areas:
- Clinical Data Management
- Clinical Data Conversion (CDISC)
- Statistical Programming (SAS)
If you think that you can match the profile below, don’t hesitate to apply and we will follow up as soon as possible.
- Formal qualification (Master or equivalent) in biological sciences or related disciplines in the natural science/health care field or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Good English written and oral communication skills
- SAS knowledge or certification is an asset
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- knowledge of statistical approaches applied in clinical trials is an asset
- Quick learner
- Excellent team player
- Highly motivated and creative
- Ability to effectively manage time to plan work, to meet deadlines and work under pressure
You will have the possibility to develop yourself in our CRO for a 3 to 6-month internship with possibility to get a permanent contract at the end of your internship.
If interested, please apply with your CV and a personalized cover letter.